If You’re Thinking About Getting a Living Trust or Already Have One, You Need to Know…
How to Build a Fortress Around Your Property to Keep Greedy Creditors, Uncle Sam and Other Outsiders From Helping Themselves to Your Hard-Earned Money
Before you get a Trust, you should know that all trusts do not protect your assets equally and do not work as intended when the time comes!
Your Living Trust should do all it can to:
- Maximize the assets you leave your kids… and protect their inheritance from spouses or greedy creditors.
- Specifically address the different needs of each of your loved ones now - and adjust to their changing needs after you’re gone (such as unexpected illness, disability, or drug or alcohol problems)!
- Protect your IRAs and retirement plans which, over time, will likely grow to become the largest assets you leave behind!
- Avoid Probate and Minimize Estate Taxes.
- Take advantage of future changes in Estate Tax and Capital Gains Tax Laws!
- Provide you with an “Owner’s Manual.”
Learn How You Can Fully Protect Your Assets with a Properly Built and Maintained Living Trust!
We do not currently have any Living Trust Planning seminars scheduled. If you are interested in learning more about Revocable Living Trusts, please register for one of our Seminars by clicking here or call our office at 508-994-5200 for a consultation.