Get the Critical Legal & Financial Strategies That Will Help You Protect Your Loved One’s Home and Their Hard-Earned Assets
Massachusetts Elder Law Attorneys’ FREE Report Reveals the Steps You Should be Taking Right Now
Planning for a loved one who has a life-threatening illness can be extremely complicated.
You may be torn by the emotional component… feeling like taking the step of putting final wishes into the form of a legal document such as a will or trust is somehow surrendering your fight or giving in to the disease.
In our experience as Elder Law attorneys in Southeastern Massachusetts, however, we have found that most families actually experience great peace of mind once they have taken care of their planning so they can focus on the other issues they are facing.
With this idea in mind, we have been on a “legal crusade” of sorts…one designed to provide quality information to families in crisis with the ultimate goal of helping their loved one receive the best care possible while legally protecting their family’s assets.
Here is just some of what our FREE guide reveals…
- Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions concerning Massachusetts hospice care, including:
- What is hospice?
- Who is eligible?
- Is the decision to receive hospice care permanent?
- Does hospice pay for the cost of a nursing home?
- How can I qualify for financial assistance to help cover the high cost of my loved one’s care?
- Learn about the hospice benefit that could help save your family a tremendous amount of money… and the new benefit that can help your family gain peace of mind
- The basics of Massachusetts Medicaid (known as MassHealth), and how you can protect your eligibility… without selling your home or leaving your family without a dime
- How gifting money to your children can disqualify you from receiving financial assistance… unless it’s done just right
- Find out how you may be able to protect your home from an estate recovery claim by the state
- What are the Massachusetts probate laws… and can you avoid probate?
Are You Considering Hospice Care for Your Loved One in Massachusetts?
…Because everyone’s situation is unique, we’ll also include a certificate with your report for a Consultation with a Massachusetts Elder Law professional. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about your situation.
When a life-threatening illness strikes, it’s the responsibility of the spouse or family leader to become fully informed – to get smart – about these things.
We have personally reviewed dozens of books, plus the literature commonly given to families who have someone on Hospice, and we have given and attended the public workshops and lectures. And we’ve found that these leave out most of the critical financial and legal information you need to know… the information we include in your free guide.
We strongly encourage you to request your copy of “The Consumer’s Guide to Hospice Care” it explains the strategies that hundreds of families have successfully used to protect their loved ones.
Making informed decisions may become difficult or even impossible over time. The longer you wait, the greater the risk becomes. But with proper planning, you will ensure that you’ve taken the best steps possible to protect your loved ones and your family’s financial security. Do it now before it’s too late!