Do you need help paying for the cost of nursing home care? Learn how to qualify for Medicaid legally and honestly without having to drain your savings! Our FREE Medicaid planning guide will put to rest a number of common myths about the Medicaid program and teach you the strategies you need to wade through the complicated and often confusing waters of Medicaid qualification. Read more about Medicaid Planning.
Alzheimer’s Disease Legal Help
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s? Studies have shown that the lifetime cost of caring for a person with Alzheimer’s averages $147,000! With such high costs, taking proper planning steps to ensure a high standard of care is absolutely essential. Our FREE Alzheimer’s legal help guide reveals the 9 steps you should be taking right now to protect your loved one and regain peace of mind for yourself and your family. Read more about Alzheimer’s Disease Legal Help.
When do veterans qualify for assisted living or home health care benefits? Studies have shown that the lifetime cost of caring for a person with Alzheimer’s average $147,000! With such high costs, taking proper planning steps to ensure a high standard of care is absolutely essential. Our FREE Veterans benefits guide reveals the 7 steps you should be taking right now to protect your loved one and regain peace of mind for yourself and your family. Read more about Veterans Benefits.
Are you an honorably discharged veteran struggling with the high cost of assisted living or home health care? If you have a loved one on hospice, discover the planning steps you should take right now. Our FREE hospice care guide reveals critical information about a “hidden benefit” that could help you save thousands of dollars! Read more about Hospice Care.
Estate Tax Planning
Planning for a loved one with a life-threatening illness can be extremely complicated. Taking the proper planning steps, however, can actually provide great peace of mind…request our FREE estate tax planning guide today to learn more about the steps you should be taking to ensure that your loved one’s wishes will be followed and their savings will be protected. Read more about Estate Tax Planning.
Special Needs Children
Our service enables clients to achieve three important goals for any Massachusetts senior: Access to quality health care, whether at home or in a residential facility; the ability to pay for health care legally and honestly, without draining your savings; and peace of mind for the entire family, knowing that their loved one is cared for and safe. Find out how to build a fortress of protection that will last a lifetime for your child with special needs. Read more about protecting Special Needs Children.
Families for Young Children
Have you named guardians for your children yet? Do you have a plan for what would happen to your children if something to you? Don’t leave you child’s future to chance, get the answers you need here!
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their financial plan to best fulfill their dreams.
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge three year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. We also include in our planning process a creative way for our clients to pass on more than just their financial assets, but also their human assets –who they are and what is important to them. And, we have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our annual membership programs or not, we keep all our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children. Become part of our client family and feel how much we care. Read more about Families with Young Children.
We represent individuals and families throughout varying stages of life–
- Traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- Families dealing with the particular challenges of having a child with special needs;
- People facing or planning for long-term infirmity or the care needs of the elderly;
- High-net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- Professionals that are seeking to provide maximum protection for their assets;
- Individuals desiring to form a Corporation, LLC, or Partnership for a business venture and want to ensure that they maintain the maximum protection from personal liability that their chosen entity can provide;
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration;
- Family members carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration; and
- Executors, trustees and beneficiaries seeking to resolve conflicts.
For more information, click one of these links:
- Our “Pricing Sheet”
- Kids Protection Planning
- Planning for Special-Needs Beneficiaries
- Avoiding Death Taxes
- Disability – Nursing Home – Medicaid
- Avoiding Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Planning for Your Pets’ Care
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Dealing with a Loved One’s Death